Do you ever get sick of opening your closet door and finding shirts, tanks, and dresses sliding off their hanger? Well this little trick is a cure all! All you need to do is take your plastic hanger and zig-zag hot glue on the top! I did this a month ago and have tested it! I have not had one shirt fall off my hangers !!!!!! It is great! Do this to all your hangers and save yourself the hassle of always fixing the clothes in your closet!
P.S. You can also do it along the bottom, that way you can hang pants on them and they wont slide off.
I made this when I had guests over last week and it was a major hit! This one is definitely a keeper! 🙂
8 Large Russet Potatoes
1 T. of Butter
1/2 c. of small onion, minced
salt and pepper
1/2 c. of Butter, melted
1/2 c. of Half and Half
1/2 c. of Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 tsp. Paprika
2 T. Parsley
1. Boil Potatoes for 10 min. Let them cool so you can handle them. Then peal off the skins.
2. Place the pealed potatoes in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Grease a 9×13 inch pan with 1 T. of butter. Then grate 2 potatoes into the pan, sprinkle with about 1/4 of the onion, sprinkle with salt and pepper and repeat until you are out of potatoes.
5. Drizzle the melted butter, whipping cream, and half and half over the top. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
6. Bake for 30 min. (Until center is warm and the top is light brown and sort of crunchy)
Now this is simple and helpful! You probably don’t even need to buy anything!
Cereal Container (maybe use one you already have or find it cheap at a garage sale!)
A plastic grocery bag
It’s easy to take the trash out when it gets full, just replace it with another grocery bag. You could make one for each row in your car, that way the kids in the back have a place to put that McDonalds wrapper. If you want to keep the smell out, just shut the top! 🙂
I know my car will stay a lot cleaner now! 🙂