I made this when I had guests over last week and it was a major hit! This one is definitely a keeper! 🙂
8 Large Russet Potatoes
1 T. of Butter
1/2 c. of small onion, minced
salt and pepper
1/2 c. of Butter, melted
1/2 c. of Half and Half
1/2 c. of Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 tsp. Paprika
2 T. Parsley
1. Boil Potatoes for 10 min. Let them cool so you can handle them. Then peal off the skins.
2. Place the pealed potatoes in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Grease a 9×13 inch pan with 1 T. of butter. Then grate 2 potatoes into the pan, sprinkle with about 1/4 of the onion, sprinkle with salt and pepper and repeat until you are out of potatoes.
5. Drizzle the melted butter, whipping cream, and half and half over the top. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
6. Bake for 30 min. (Until center is warm and the top is light brown and sort of crunchy)